UX Designer role will have extensive client interaction and will serve as the voice of the user while accommodating customer needs and technical requirements from engineering. This role will work closely with clients, project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance. As the advocate for the user, this role brings user-centered design (UCD) process methods to mobile applications from concept to launch. You must be innovative, quick to adapt, and eager to continually learn new technologies within the mobile space. You must have strong interaction design and usability skills with a creative, innovative, challenging mind set.
– 2 years of only UX design Experience or 4+ years of experience if you are a UI designer who has worked on UX for few years.
– At least 2 years of experience in creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, task flows, and process flows within complex mobile applications
– Talented, Creative, different thinking
– Should be able to handle Usability analysis, Mock up, Wireframe independently.
– In-depth knowledge of user experience design patterns for mobile and web
– Familiar with wireframing tools like Balsamiq, Visio, Axure Etc.
– The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage of UX Design work
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage clients and the team collaboratively in the creative process
If your profile fits as per the above requirement.
Please send your work profile along with your portfolio link to email@example.com or you can PM in facebook.